Large Groups/Field Trips
We do our best to list the dates and times of all groups of 30+ who will be attending during open play. Below are the larger groups currently on our calendar.
- Thurs. April 25 – 9:30am – 12:30am (Group of 45)
- Mon. June 10 – 9:30am – 11:30am (Group of 66)
- Mon. June 10 – 11:45am – 1:30pm (Group of 96)
- Mon. June 17 – 10:00am – 11:30am (Group of 60)
- Mon. June 18 – 9:30am – 11:30am (Group of 25)
We would love to be a regular spot for your playgroup to meet. We offer playgroups a discounted rate of $6 per child Monday through Friday. In order to receive the discounted rate playgroups must have at least eight paying children, complete a registration form, identify a unique group name to use at check-in, call at least 24 hours ahead of time to reserve your spot, and visit us at least two to three times per year.
Bring a group of children to have a fabulous time running, climbing, riding, sliding and actively exercising in our HUGE playground. Consider us for the next field trip with your preschool, daycare, church group, scout troop, or school class.
Admission discounted to $5 per child for groups of 15 – 50. If you are looking to bring a group larger than this, please call to coordinate the best time to hold your event. Snack and juice can be added at a cost of $1.50 per child.
Reservations need to be made at least 2 weeks in advance. All children must have a liability waiver signed by a parent to play.
In appreciation of their service to the community, The Big Backyard offers the following discounts to all military families, foster families and first responders:
- $6 per child open play admission
- $55 frequent visit punch card (10 visits)
- 10% off unlimited play pass
- 10% off any party package
We also offer the following discounts once a month:
- Health care providers : $2 off per child on the last Tuesday of each month
- Educators: $2 off per child on the second Friday of each month
We are always willing to help with PTA/PTO fundraising. We would be glad to talk to a committee member about what ideas might work best in your school. We offer school days/nights where a percentage of admission is returned to you, punch card sales with a percentage back to your school, fundraising events and more.
Give us a call to talk through details.